Atlanta

I have been in Atlanta for the past few days attending a nursing convention.... it has been fabulous.
I have learned a ton and met a lot of great people.
Today was my first day to get out of the hotel and explore a little.
I wandered a bit and found the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coke....
YAY!
I got in line and got a ticket to the aquarium... now i had the 2 hour wait till my entrance time.


SOOOO I meandered over to the Coke museum and got a ticket... $16 dollars later I was in line with 150 of my closest friends and learning about the history of Coke and watching the manufacturing process. Then on to a few other rooms-- like pop culture and Coke... and the polar bear mascot.
Then off to the tasting room.... over 100 flavors of coke products from around the world.... i figured i needed to get my $16 dollars worth of soda...
after trying as many as i could, a somewhat sloshy (and a little sticky) Janelle walked back to the aquarium.
It was amazing...
i spend another 4 hours just looking at animals and sitting "under the water".









Whale shark--- biggest fish in the ocean

these were right next to the glass
Dori and Nemo--- the most famous fish-- i heard their names a lot!

Brushing

what a great day.


Comments

Sandy Baur said…
So fun! I love the pics of all the different fish! That albino gater is awesome! Which flavor of coke was your favorite???