Home again

It seems like the summer has flown by and i didn't get the vacation i had hoped....
I am not really complaining because i did get to Europe this summer. I presented at a conference in Prague and then spent a couple of days in Paris on the way home.... I know - poor me.

shortly after getting home from that trip i went Denver to see my folks... and help them move to Utah! Yeah!!! it is great having them here.
School starts in 3 weeks and i am frantically trying to get ready. I lost a flash drive holder (6 flash drives). One of which had all my lectures and the tests for my classes this fall... and no i did not have them backed up anywhere...
Chris asked me--- "what did we learn?"
The cloud is my friend!


Comments

Sandy Baur said…
Thank you for the update! Yes, the cloud is your friend!