Birthday cake

This morning i got up and went to the conference. The first session speaker was charming.
I went to a couple of breakout sessions and lunch then back to my room for a rest... when i opened my room door i was greeted by a surprise birthday cake and card from the hotel...
thank you Hilton Prague, that was lovely.
 my friends from BYU are going to dinner tonight- to celebrate.
I got a ticket to go to the Czech Royal Symphony tonight. They are playing cannon in D and Vivaldi's four seasons....
it will be a lovely way to celebrate- if i can't be with those that i love.

Comments

Sandy Baur said…
Oh my goodness! What a lovely cake! I LOVE cannon in D and am actually practicing Vivaldi's "Spring" of Four Seasons on my cello! I would LOVE to go to the symphony in Prague! Lucky you! Happy Birthday Nae!!! I love you!
Jane-E-B said…
thanks...
i thought of you when the cello played with the soloist....
when you come to visit we will have to go a concert!
Karla said…
That cake looks good. Glad the concert was enjoyable. Happy birthday sis!