let the tomato letters begin!

WE have tomatoes.... little baby, grape tomatoes!



we also have zucchini getting ready to flower!
I may not be as enchanted about the zucchini come July and August when I wont be able to give it all away, but for now--- it is so exciting!

We had a fun incident. We got gnomed!
Our newest neighbors like gnomes-- (as do I). They were recently married and for a gift Chris and I got them a gnome with a sign that reads "gnome sweet gnome". They have placed it on their front step. When we came home from church this afternoon and I turned on the sprinklers for the front lawn I noticed some additions... little (2 inch) gnomes in our flower bed and in the tree in the front. It totally  brought  a smile to my face! They are so adorable.. i am sure they are from the neighbors! How sweet!


I love our new house! and all our new friends here!

Comments

Sandy Baur said…
FUN! I will post some pics of my garden soon!