yard update

We - mostly Chris-- has been working like a fiend on the front yard.
We (Chris) are putting in our own sprinkler system, we built a planter and did a tree ring in front of the house. we chose a flowering plum for in front of the house. We (Chris) also  did a tree ring and are using gravel around the sprinkler box and the water access areas on the side/front yard. We chose a Japanese Maple for that side of the house... i think it is soooo very lovely.
I think we are going to hydro-seed the yard when we get the back and sides dug and the sprinkler system competed.
I planted poppies (YES... Poppies.... think OZ) and snap dragons in the planter. Chris and the kids got me a pale pink peony plant for mother's day.





Comments

Sandy Baur said…
Pretty! I love flowers! I will have to post pics of my garden soon!