Baby sister

I have been talking about getting a sibling for Bentley.
I love pugs... they are the best breed for me.
Chris fell in love with Boston Terriers, they have a bit more attitude and are very playful.
soooo....
Let me introduce "little sister"


Her name is Bellatrix (Chris had to explain that this is a character from Harry Potter). She is 1/2 Boston Terrier and 1/2 Pug, known as a Bug. She is a bit of a spit fire.

 Bentley says.... "who is the interloper????"

 Bentley says... " are you sure we are keeping her?"

 Bentley says... "well if she is staying I bet get use to it."

 Bentley moved into the little bed to "share" with sister.
What a good big brother....
They usually sleep together in the big bed.


Daddy and baby sister... the requisite nap....

She is giving mommy a run for her money. She is feisty and will growl and nip at Bentley... not acceptable. I guess we will be starting puppy classes to get her socialized. Usually they get along OK. She has tons more energy than Bentley did at this age. Bentley loves having a playmate.

Comments

Sandy Baur said…
WOW! Congrats! I love her, she is so totally cute!!!!!
Karla said…
WHAT!!!??? I love it! I am sure the boys will love to play with her too. Can't wait to meet them in person.