Made it Florence

We made it!
It was only a short 1.5 hour train ride from Rome to Florence (remind me to take Dramamine next time).  It was beautiful but looking at all the country swishing past at 120 miles per hour was a little much for the tummy.
We arrived in Florence and found our apartment. It is just as amazing as I remember, although we were not in this apartment last time. I really love Lucia and the apartment is spacious and we have plenty of room to spread out AND it has a nice tub for me to soak in. Three weeks here will be wonderful!
all the stuff for three people

the front entrance to the apt bldg

a crane to bring us luck

Looking over the river (across from apt)

River View

glorious tub (one I can use!)
we are in number 68


Comments

Sandy Baur said…
Oh WOW! What a great apt! I am loving all the pics!!