Bargello and Antiquities Musuem

Today Chris and Ais- the early (before 10 am) risers ;-) -- got up and went to the antiquities museum. I slept in a bit and did a load of laundry- which is now hanging in our room to dry. It should dry nicely as it was 95 today and expected to be 95 tomorrow as well.... holy hotness batman!
There are little pools of Janelle all over this city.
I digress- Anyway--- They came back and got me, and then we all walked to the Bargello, another museum of antiquities of Roman and Florentine history. I really enjoyed it. At the Bargello we saw Donatello's David. It is very different from Michelangelo's version.
All the places we went today were-- NO PHOTO.
We decided to have a special treat for dinner....

We had Chinese!!!!


Dinner was a delightful change of pace from pizza and pasta...


Today’s flavors:  Brought to you by Groma gelato shop in Florence (not my favorite)
Chris- raspberry and lemon
Janelle- crema de Groma (a nondescript cookie and chocolate chip) and yogurt
Ais- crema de Groma (shop specialty) and hazelnut

Comments

Sandy Baur said…
What a great day! Chinese sounds so yummy! I think you just started a craving here!
Tiff and Kyle said…
You went all the way to Italy to eat Chinese?
And I see a little red nose... sun shine is smiling on you!
Jane-E-B said…
I like to call it sun kissed!
(otherwise known as ouchy)