When in Rome


We arrived in Rome yesterday. I was calculating it and we had been traveling (from our house to the airport then flying and shuttle to hotel) for just over 24 hours. I could not sleep on the planes. Ais slept OK and Chris a little as well.
When we got to the hotel I laid on the bed and was out. Chris and Ais showered and then went to look around. They each had a gelato and brought back pizza, some with tomato and cheese and some with potato, rosemary and cheese. Our hotel is near the train station- Chris did a great job of choosing the hotel. I have not taken any photos yet but will today and will try and post tonight.
it is super fun waking up in Rome.

Comments

Linda said…
This arrived 6 minutes ago. I feel like I am right there with you. Such a fabulous adventure. Even though you have beautiful roses in your garden at home, this will be your roses in December!
Sandy Baur said…
How awesome! What a great trip! So envious and looking forward to tons of pics!