house photos

Here are the latest photos of the house.

Master tub/shower combo

loading dry wall

The framing is done, the shingles are on, the plumbing is done, the furnace and duct work are done, they should start drywall this week and putting on the siding. ;-)
Chris and I have now walked in both directions on the path by the river. It is really nice. There is something to be said for walking and then having to turn around and walk back. Last time we walked in one direction for about a mile or so and then turned around and walk back to the house. Let me tell you, if my getting back to the house did not require my walking I would have quit. I was tired and am out of shape. But it is helping me get ready for the TONS of walking in Italy (next week).
We are excited to go and plan on posting tons of photos of the trip.

Comments

Karla said…
Your home is looking so lovely! I can't wait for the house warming party (aka moving your furniture and laying sod.)

I wish I was going to Italy with you :) Take and POST lots of photos!
Sandy Baur said…
Oh WOW it looks great! I can't wait to see pics of Italy! Have fun!