we have a house hole


well---- several weeks ago we finished picking out all the fun interior stuff for the new house. then we signed paperwork and paid our deposit. we were told it would be about 3 weeks to get permits and everything in order before the builder would start. I have been anxiously waiting for news of when they will start and doing the occasional drive-by.
well on Thursday- after clinical with my students i drove by the lot and low and behold we have a house hole! it is so exciting. something has begun. We are hoping to hear from the building this week with the timeline for the rest of the build. My drive-bys will become more frequent and I hope to document the building process in great detail.
here is the lot


here is the house hole

here is the house hole with gravel

Comments

Linda said…
This is so cool. Dad looked at it and studied the hole. Good picture of Chris. What an exciting time for you. I am so happy for you. Your 1st home that is all yours.
Karla said…
I Love it! Be sure and post lots of photos:)
Sandy Baur said…
That is awesome! I am so excited for you!