The New Year and The Old One Too

This new year is starting off with a bang.
I got my dissertation back from my editor and am working on the edits! Apparently I do not know how to properly use a comma. ;-)
I have started my new adjunct position at the University to the south! ;-)
I really love it there. They have been so supportive and I feel like they want me to succeed.(which is very empowering)
Ais and Chris and I had a great time in DC (the Christmas of the Kindle). Lach opted to stay home.



Here are some photos of the events while we were there.

I am heading on Monday to Denver to help mom. That will be fun as well!
All-in-all a good end to the old and a great beginning to the new year.


Comments

Sandy Baur said…
Loving life!!! Those pics are amazing!!!!
Linda said…
Wheat field makes a great back drop. they truly are good pictures.
Sassy said…
Thank you for posting those pictures! It makes me happy to see you guys having fun together, and sad that we didn't get to be there too! Good luck at Mom's house!