it's been a while

Well I was reading my emails and thought I haven't blogged for a while....
Today, one year ago I married the man of my dreams and a friend I cherish more than anything.
How lucky I am to be able to see him everyday and I still get to kiss him whenever I want!!!

My office at the college of nursing is a shared office. There are four spots. I have been the only one in the office the first few weeks of being in the building. Now I share my office with a friend. Her name is Jacquee. She has been great. Then to my surprise I got a new office mate--- Chris! Yeah. Lucky for my boss he is on the other side of a partition in the office.

Today, after a fun morning with my siblings Chris and I spent the afternoon chatting and laughing. We had planned to go to the zoo but this wilting flower could not take the heat!
We had tacos for dinner and even had tomatoes from the garden.
Tomorrow we are having roast and......
WEDDING CAKE!

All is well. I am still in so in love with my wonderful husband!!!

Comments