A treat and a RUDE awakening

Friday afternoon I was able to treat myself to a massage.
For a bridal shower gift I received a gift certificated to a massage spa in town. I was so excited. as this is one of my favorite treats. I Love a pedi or a full body massage! And now lo-and-behold.. 8 months have passed and I still had not used my gift. So Friday I carved out a little bit of 'me-time'. It was so lovely.
I walked into the spa (a Japanese bath themed establishment). The light was dim, soothing music played overhead... I could feel myself relax just standing there. I put on my spa slippers and waffle weave robe. I sat in the meditation room sipping lemon-cucumber water. Then Jason, my massage therapist, came. He led me to the treatment room. I lay on the table face down and he worked on my back, my neck, my shoulders he rubbed my hair and head- HEAVEN! he worked on my legs and feet. Then I turned over onto my back. He spent a ton more time on my shoulders and neck. he moved to my legs and feet again...warmth radiated from the table on which I was laying, hot towels were placed under my neck and on my feet..... AHHHHHHHH
Then....
Someone woke me up--with a very loud snore!
HEE HEE
I think it was me!
Oh well, the nap was great and I was totally relaxed.
I sat in the steam room for a few minutes after the massage....
Can i move into the spa???

Comments

Sandy Baur said…
AHHHH That sounds like heaven! Where can I get one????