a new us

It has happened (again)....
My skinny pants are not just a little tight, they are what my mom would call 'indecent'.
My fat pants are even a little less comfy than I would like... (sigh)
That being said...
Here is the newest acquisition to the M. household... Here is my super cute Mr.

I got on and was winded (aka- sucking air-bad) after 5 min. Now I do three 5 min sessions a day. I feel a little like jello legs after but hope to work upto at least moderately "in shape" in the not too distant future.

Comments

Linda said…
Awesome.....When you come in March (I'll even take 5% as I know what happens with a 5% possibility) we can do the full 4 miles. Currently all street lights are in working order! A first in 7 years!!!! Love it!
Sandy Baur said…
Well done Nae!!! Keep up the good work! It hurts at first but soon you won't be able to get through your day with out PT!!!!
Sassy said…
Heck yeah! Doesn't it feel good when you have a plan? And don't worry about the sucking wind - every new activity does that for the first little while...