Back in the saddle

The life of a student is such an interesting animal.
I have been getting up at a fairly decent hour-- say 9 ish.
Then I spend a little bit of time getting myself and the house ready.
I usually mosey up to my office to work for the rest of the day and evening.
I have been getting home anytime between 8 and 1am that last few days.
Well tonight I am working in the NBICU. A night shift... 7 pm to 7am.
It has been a little rough tonight. I am tired and have come to the conclusion that I do not really like this feeling.
Oh well.... I am on tonight and Friday night as well.
I might feel a little saddle sore by Sat morning then I will not be working in the hospital again for a while.

Comments

Linda said…
You have an amazingly vivid way to describe you life. I guess you can imagine the hours you spent on Little Bit each summer.