my wonderful hubby

This morning I was in a bit of a rush....
As I am every morning I need to be somewhere before say---11 ;-)
I was heading to the clinic this morning and then had an interview for my dissertation research then was meeting my sisters for a little vampire (which turned out to be werewolf) loving then back to my office to work on my articles for my dissertation. Not a really busy day but full until the early evening.
I got out of the shower and was blow drying my hair when my sweet hubby comes into the bedroom with a toasted english muffin... for me! Then he said "what are you doing for lunch today"? I told him I wasn't doing lunch, my schedule didn't allow for that.
When I came upstairs he had a lunch all packed for me....
A baggie of carrots and snap peas...a baggies of grapes... a string cheese... a mini baggie of peanut M&Ms and a HOHO! All food that could be eaten in the car between appointments....
I hit the mother load with this guy...
How did I get to be so blessed?

Comments

Tiff and Kyle said…
What a great guy! And hurray for werewolves ;D
Sandy Baur said…
Aw what a sweetie! He is really a keeper!