double duty

Today Chris and I spoke in church.
I should say we were the meeting... yep --
NO youth speaker to kill 30 seconds, there was a rest hymn.
Somehow I was able to fill all the time I had allotted myself and a little more. ;-)
Lucky Chris -he was the accordion speaker.
Then I also got to teach the lesson in nursery. I love those little 2 year olds. They are so fun and have sooooo much energy. I will need to alter my teaching style a little to be more engaging to them but I am loving it.
We had a great weekend with the kids and even had a bit of snow.

Comments

Sassy said…
i bet it was fabulous! i wish i could have been there.
Sandy Baur said…
Sounds like a great way to spend the weekend! I would have LOVED to hear your talk!
Linda said…
Now you can relax, the initial "welcome to the ward" talk is always a hit, as we get to know one another. What was your topic?