one month and counting

One month and one day ago I got to marry my sweetie!
Last night in celebration we had sparkling pear stuff (to drink in our fancy glasses) with dinner and I made gingerbread.
For the gingerbread I made one loaf and then after we had swedged a little from dinner Chris grilled it (butter on each side and fried like grilled cheese). He then served me up a lovely slice with vanilla bean ice cream and all drizzled with caramel ice cream topping!!!
I am making out like a bandit with this most amazing man!
It was a nice anniversary.
I am so lucky to be married to the love of my life.

Comments

Linda said…
Way cool! Next time the fam comes, I can hardly wait to see the meal you and Chris come up with. Fried Gingerbread sounds great! Hope that makes the menu.
Unknown said…
:D you guys are living it up. Right about now, i'm just hoping we don't forget the two-year mark! (can you believe it's almost been two years?)