2 things

First....
We had a great weekend carving pumpkins with the kids.
Unfortunately Ais' pumpkin met an early and somewhat tragic end.
Here are some photos...
Second....
Last week my records were read into my new ward where I was introduced as Chris' wife-Janelle (no need for a last name). You gotta love a small ward ;-)
So this week one of the bishopric members came up to us after sacrament meeting and asked if he could talk with both of us. Short story---I am the new nursery leader, for the senior nursery.

Comments

Karla said…
YOU WILL LOVE NURSERY :)
Sassy said…
holy cow! what a fun/challenging calling. Grandma and Grandpa Packard love being in nursery... :D
Sandy Baur said…
LOVE the pumpkins! It is always exciting to get a new calling! You will love the nursery!
Linda said…
Pumpkins are GREAT. Just like the ones you decorated our porch with last year....The nursery, where else do you get treats while you serve?? Your Sunbeams here still wonder when you are coming back.
JAM said…
Can I go back to nursery. I am tired of being in Ward Council, PEC, and all the other meetings I have to attend.
JAM