Remind me if I ever say this....

This past weekend I was a little ambitious and wanted to paint the bathroom.
We live in a what is lovingly called "the Pit". It is a wonderful basement apartment. It does have all that one would think a basement apt in a house build in the 50's would have...
tiny windows
orange SHAG carpet
dark wood panelling
terrible lighting
etc...
anyway,
I painted the bedroom (with help from the kids) and it was easy soooo...
naturally the bathroom needs some sprucing.
By the end of Friday night I had been painting non-stop for about 10 hours
IT IS NOT THAT BIG OF A BATHROOM- i promise.
I did not take into account all the little things to paint around and the time that would be sucked up in trying to paint around the fixtures-
Note to self (and Chris) ---
if I ever say I want to paint again--- remind me of the bathroom project!

Comments

Sassy said…
how does it look? post some pics!
Sassy said…
i could have just reminded you about the night we spent peeling wall paper and the many many coats of blue paint that went up in my room in CO. Did you at least have more than one song to listen to?