My husband is...

A MORNING PERSON!!!!!
and I don't just mean he is chipper. OH NO--- he gets up on purpose at 5 EVERY morning.
I on the other hand like to begin the stirring process to wakfulness at about 9.
Take this morning he gets up and goes for his walk, had read his scriptures, ate breakfast and is working on the class that he is a TA for. I had to set the alarm so I would get up in time to get ready and rush out the door (grabbing a handful of peanut M&Ms for breakfast) to be to the clinic on time.
It is a mighty good thing that I am so in love with him.
He really is perfect for me (minus the morning thing)! I am so blessed and lucky to have such an amazing man in my life.
I will post photos from the wedding soon.

Comments

Sassy said…
5 am??? and he still didn't have time to burn cds for the wedding? :) j/k, Chris
Linda said…
5 am. Yikes.... that is truly the middle of the night. I think Dad gets up a little after 5. but not by choice. Only to get a jump start on the day and a great parking place at the train! Days off he is a slug, like the rest of us!