Fall

My favorite time of year has finally come!!!
I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE the fall.

I love the crispness of the air, the hint and promise of cold mornings and warm afternoons, cuddling in a warm blanket in a cold room before braving the morning to get up and ready. There seems to be a festive song in the breeze that calls to my soul.

I love carving pumpkins and the thought of candy and children in costume, over eating as we give thanks for our plenty, and then Christmas just around the corner.

This morning I woke to the delicious breathe of snow in the air.

It was raining at our house but over the mountains hung a mist of cold and white hope.

When the mist began to clear there was a distinct line where snow had fallen higher in the mountains... it will not be long now, until the valley is shrouded in white as well.

The only down side to this is the now hour communte that I have to my office and the clinic.

Comments

Sassy said…
you and me both, babe. I remember, during my first winter in Utah, I wondered if the snow would reach the Y on the mountain. Then i answered myself - Duh! it reaches the valley floor...
Linda said…
The only thing better is sitting on the deck with the mama watching the crimson, orange and yellow leaves give our yard a calender picture quality. Oh well, I did get you for one autumn!