There is a little pyro in all of us... In some of us there is more than a little.
I fall into the latter category!
While Chris and the kids were gone I went to one of our local discount stores and bought a portable fire pit! Lach (who may one day be my rival for family pyro) was thrilled.

Saturday night I drove down the Grandma's house after teaching a class at the hospital to find that Lach had opened the box and put the fire pit together, not only was the fire pit up and on a safe part of the patio but there were chairs arranged in a little circle and a small stack of firewood! We roasted hot dogs for dinner. It was a glorious evening.
Monday night Ais and I went shopping for school cloths... when we got home to Grandma's house low and behold the pile of firewood had not only been replenished but substantially added upon. Now a small side table had joined the chairs and there was an ample supply of marshmallows, chocolate bars and graham crackers!!! My family rocks!


Several gooey mouthfuls later I was in heaven.


Comments

Debbie said…
It's nice to have a family that rocks!

I'm lovin' the countdown...see you soon!