a princess

Yesterday Tiffani came down and helped me while I had my Bridal Photos taken.
The dress is somewhat time consuming to get into and I definitely need help. the laced corset in the back is stunning and not for the faint of heart to lace and tighten!
Anyway...we drove to my photographers house and I got dressed. The we went to her neighbors house to use as the backdrop for outdoor photos. As we were in the yard the family came home. They have a little girl who is about 3. She said "look mom, there is a princess". I couldn't help but smile.
After shooting in the yard we drove a little way to a wheat field and took some more photos. The field is near a somewhat busy road. I got honks and whistles galore while we were taking more photos. I must admit that I had a fun time and felt really pretty during the whole photo shoot.
Thank you Chris for making me do bridals... I really liked it.
Bridal photos will not be posted (needless to say) until after the wedding.
I want the first time Chris sees me in the dress to be on Sept 5th.

Comments