Busy weekend

This past weekend seemed like a non-stop list of things to do and people to see.
Friday night was Chris' 20 year high school reunion---That is right I wrote 20!!!
Man that makes me feel old!
It was nice to meet some of his old friends.
Saturday was the family day at the pool of one of the communities near the high school.
Sunday we met with his bishop and stake pres and my bishopric member and stake pres.
Then in the evening there was a more intimate gathering of the closest friends that Chris hung out with during his high school years.
It was wonderful to get to meet them and listen to them reminisce and talk about the good old days and the people they knew. It was fun for Chris to catch up with this really great group of friends.
Here is a photo of the gang now (with their significant others).

One of the best things I have seen in my life was a video that Chris and John and a couple of the girls made LATE one evening about dating fax paux. Wow, Chris was a hottie even at 17, with baggy cut off sweat pants and a t-shirt with duck tape holding a hole together on the front!

Ahhh the fashion sense of a teenage boy!

Now he is a little bit of a cloths horse- I will never complain as long duck tape remains absent from his clothing repertoire! ;-)


Comments

Linda said…
So glad your life is all you ever dreamed of and more! You and Chris look so happy. Warms the Mama's heart.
Tiff and Kyle said…
How fun! I got your WEDDING announcement today. It is beautiful!
JAM said…
I will get you the copy of the video we made. I didn't know it was going to be such a big hit.

John