photo session

Last night Chris and I met with our photog for our engagement photos.
We went to a park in the city and had a ton of fun.
Our photog is so easy to work with and does such a great job. I am really excited to see how they turn out. We are meeting with her next week to go over the photos and pick what we want her to touch up.
One really cool and unexpected thing was that while we were at the park there was a little family there that was having family home evening and were singing a primary song-in Portuguese!
We were taking photos close to where they were and we started talking. They are from Fortaleza Brazil and are friends with my mission President. They told me that his oldest son is living in Provo and is married with 2 children. (The son turned 12 when I was coming into the mission home and I got to see him ordained!) Boy do I feel my age.
Anyway it was wonderful to talk with them and I had a great day.

Comments

Karla said…
Can't wait to see the photos :)
Linda said…
Your mission to Portugal has such far flug effects. How is Pres Auderuso doing?
Will you be able to e-mail the engagement photos? Excitement!