Temple open house


Today Chris picked up the kids and came to Salt Lake. The four of us drove over to Karla's house. Karla and Dave and Chris and the kids and myself all went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. This is the temple where Chris and I will be married on Sept 5th. It was a great chance for us all to walk through the temple and for the kids to see the sealing room where we will be married.
It is a beautiful temple. The most beautiful part is that I will be sealed to Chris for eternity. I am soo excited to be married to this most amazing man.

After the open house we drove back to Karla's. She graciously took a photo of Chris and me with the kids.
So here we are.

Chris, Janelle, Lachlan (14) and Aislinn (13)


Comments

Linda said…
Lack certainly has his DAd's infectius smile. A beautiful family. Ais, oh my gosh, a budding beauty with lots of hair....Can you hear the envy in my voice?
Sassy said…
what a beautiful family! and you all look so happy.