moving along

Wedding stuff is by far more interesting and fun than studying for tests, writing papers and working on school stuff- hence I have gotten a ton done this week to prepare for the wedding, and not much done but the minimum for school.
We have a venue for the reception, a photographer, someone who will do my flowers and today I bought a wedding dress.
It is sooooo amazing. I can't believe I got it.
Karla and I had lunch and then my afternoon freed up and we were going to kill a couple of hours doing some recon on dresses for the fun of it.... the third dress I tried on was the one!
I feel so pretty and elegant... (in the good way) ;-)
Things are coming together so nicely.
I am soooooo very happy. I can't believe I get to marry Chris. He makes me so happy.

Comments

Karla said…
Trust me all ya'll. . .She looked STUNNING in the dress!
Linda said…
Truly and Audrey Hepburn look. I LOVE the dress. Didn't know abut the photographer. That is a good thing. What a glorious time to savor!
Sandy Baur said…
Pictures?????? I want pictures!!!!!