Best Day EVER!!!

Today had been the best day of my life-thus far.
What makes today so wonderful you may ask
Chris asked me to marry him today!!!
I of course am please and honored to accept him.

He asked me if we could have a date tonight and so I got cute.
He showed up about 20 min early and had to wait while I finished getting cutified!
Bless his heart.
He brought me 2 dozen beautiful roses.
We went to an art gallery downtown and walked around and talked about the art and what we liked and didn't like and why. I think we spent between and hour and 1 1/2 hours just walking around and talking.
Then he took me to a wonderful little out of the way Tapas restaurant where we had great food and an intimate atmosphere. For desert we had grilled ginger cake and vanilla bean gelato! I was so full but kept eating and loved it all.
Then we went for a walk downtown and ended up at the SLC temple grounds. There was a cute elderly missionary who asked us why there was such a glow about us and that something special was on its way. We laughed with him. Then Chris said that he wanted to talk with me and could we sit for a bit. We sat near the water fountain and he got down on one knee. (there may have been tears in both our eyes- I am not sure as mine were a little blurry)
I said yes and kissed him.
He gave me a claddagh ring to wear until we choose a diamond.
We sat and talked and kissed a little then went to a concert in the park.
I don't even remember who was playing. All I could hear was his heart and see his face.
I am so in love with him! I am the most blessed girl on the planet!

Comments

Karla said…
Two things:

1. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Told. . . you. . . so!
Linda said…
Your cup overfloweth, indeed. I am smiling....