Movie

Since moving to Denver last year the only movies I have seen have been with my sisters, when I come back to SLC. Those that know mom and dad will not be surprised by the fact the I did not go with either of them while living in Denver.
When I came back to SLC and was living with Hen, I saw a preview for Wolverine- another installment from X-Men (mom). Well tonight i am planning on going.
I am soooo excited. Hugh Jackman in a wifebeater- flexing!
I am OK with that.
I will be sure to update you all on my opinions of the movie after I have seen it.
But--- hey Hugh Jackman!

Comments

Karla said…
You know I need an update. . . a REAL update too about the "movie."
Linda said…
WHAT....I am really quite the cosmo girl...grin... I went to one movie in Cody (Star Trek) one in Rapid (Other Side of Heaven) and one in Denver (Mama Mia). 3 movies in 20 years qualifies me as an expert critic, don't ya think? Anyway, hope you enjoyed the escape from reality for a couple of hours. That is a good thing!@