Grant

I have finished the grant and have mailed it in.... today!
One day before the due date.
It was not too bad. I had a write a little 10 page paper about my study as well as an abstract and gathering lots of paperwork from various places. ( Not as many as Karla)
I needed a particular part to be done by the chair of my committee, who happens to live in Portland OR. The paper work all had to have original signatures, not an electronic signature, not a fax, not a PDF, but ink on paper. There was a little hustle and all is done and ready.
This grant would pay for the experience of my research, not the school credits but the costs of the research itself.
It is a very competitive grant and my chances are pretty low of getting it but I wanted to try none-the-less.
One good thing is my chair wrote a wonderful letter about me in support of me getting the grant.
It is nice to hear good things about yourself from people you admire.
I wonder why we are not more forthcoming with compliments... it sure made my day.

Comments

Tiff and Kyle said…
I believe that you can move that rubber tree plant!