Off again

I am pleased to announce that I submitted my next IRB today.
I will now wait for the approval of this IRB before I start collecting data for my study.
For those who may not know...
I have changed the population of my study.
I am now working with a teen mom clinic here in Salt Lake. I will be doing an ethnography (study of the culture and experiences) of mothers ages 15-19. There is a surprisingly large population here and I should be doing data collection for 4-6 months, once I have approval. I will be living in Salt Lake while I gather my data. I moved into a cute little house (with a roommate) that is closer to both the clinic and my office and also the hospital.
I will be attending the 19th (Jurassic Park) ward again.
It is nice to be in a familiar place but I will miss mom and dad...
and of course my Sunbeams!
SOOO...
that is where I am now.

Comments

Karla said…
Yippy for IRB sumissions!
Linda said…
The 2nd time through seems to be clear sailing for the IRB. I'll keep my fingers crossed all hick-up, bumps, and hairpin turns are behind you and it is a down hill slide from here on!