Old Lady TV

I admit… I love Murder She Wrote.
Yes the very same show from the 80’s where Jessica solves murder upon murder in her small town (in Maine) and around the world.
Now... Old Lady TV is not all created equal. I am not a fan of pretty much any other old lady TV shows. Much to my dismay….the Hallmark Channel is substituting one precious hour of Jessica every night (it used to be back to back 1 hour episodes) for …
Gasp…
the Golden Girls!!!
The HORROR of it all.
Don’t they know I have a schedule that includes walking with mom for 2 miles then upon my arrival home I am treated with 2 hours of watching Jessica save Cabot Cove? I will need to adjust my schedule so as to not be snookered into watching less worthy television ;-)

Comments

Sassy said…
lol, you are so funny! so, no golden girls, huh? I gotta be honest, i kind of enjoy Matlock every once in a while...