into the wild blue yonder

I am getting ready to be off again.
I leave Tuesday for another short (I hope) stint in SLC then a longer one in Washington state (I hope)
I can't believe how much I am going to miss my little primary girls. I am preparing the lesson for this week- I am thankful for fish. I am not sure I can teach the girls to be thankful for fish ;-)
We are mostly going to focus on water animals... frogs, turtles, whales, sharks, and NEMO. I think they will enjoy it. We are going to "fish" for paper fish with magnets. I am filling the paper fish with a surprise (Swedish fish). I will have several pictures of the aforementioned animals and we will "talk and walk" like them. I like a busy activity. I am thinking I will miss my girls. I asked the Bishop to hold my place till I come back and they are getting a string of subs so I can keep them. This is a great ward!

Comments

Tiff and Kyle said…
What a great idea. I may have to poach that. I am so excited to see you next week!