Fun at a Super Wal~Mart

Today mom and Tiff and I went to the wal-marts to pick up my new glasses.


I love them and think they are super cute. They are Black with what I thought was green but turned out to be yellow.

While we were waiting for the clerk to clean them etc some weirdo came up to mom and said "You're tall." (how do you respond to that??) mom said Yes I am.

Then he proceeded to "hit on" mom telling her that Sly Stallone is short and he knows b/c he was an extra in one of his movies.... and he was a Navy Seal and has a silver cross that he could show her but it is in a safe deposit box...

Nothing like knowing the creepies and toads roam Wal-mart.

Comments

Sandy said…
I love your new glasses! I just got a new pair too! Gotta love the weirdos at Wal Mart!
Sassy said…
oh, i would have loved to see a wierdo hit on mom...
Linda said…
These glasses are super cute and very trendy... The green is actually a lime green that "all the young people are wearing now-a-days" grin.
Karla said…
Too cute. . . and too funny!