Winter and warm weather

A couple of weeks ago it was a glorious and balmy 70 degrees!
I turned off the heat in the house and opened the windows--- WELCOME SPRING!

then today I woke up to snow--- yucky- cold- blowy- snow!
with all this yuck i think i will take a trip---
oh wait... i am already taking a trip....
Chris and I leave in the morning for sunny california....
DISNEYLAND to be precise.
We are presenting at a conference at the Disneyland Hotel!
rough life- ;-)
the only sad part is that baby boy isn't coming with us... i am a little sad already.... Grandma Kendorski is puppy sitting for us... he will be in good hands.

Comments

Sandy Baur said…
DisneyLand! That is sooo close! Maybe we can drive down and meet you guys for dinner!?!?!? When are you coming???
Karla said…
Wish I was going to Disneyland! Ride Splash Mountain for me :)
Linda said…
What an adventurous life you lead. You are amazing!