Slave labor




This past weekend has been really busy for our household.
Chris went and got the kids on Friday. It is so wonderful to have them want to come down and spend extra time with us.
Saturday morning we began the really big fruit basket upset....
Let me explain---no let me sum up ;-)
we moved Lach's bedroom upstairs where the dinning room was so he could have a room of his own (instead of sharing a bit of the family room-separated by a curtain). We moved the family room to extend to where Lach's room was and moved the furniture that was in the dinning room to the furnace room and placed some at the landing. We bought and assembled 2 new bookcases that will shortly be filled as well.
All this was done in a little over 3 hours--- that's right folks- teenagers make great slave labor! (when they want to)
Then Ais and I went to Then Ais and I went to Home Depot and got paint and supplies. We will paint her room next weekend and I am building a shelf for the laundry room. ( I think I need a teenager to get a job at Home Depot- for the discount)

Comments

Linda said…
Pictures?????