6 months

WOW- can you believe that Chris and I have been married for 6 months!
It has gone by fast....

I was talking with Grandma (Anderson) and we were laughing how in the 3 months that we were waiting to get married a week seemed like a month and time was slow and relentless.

Now poof 6 months have passed.

To celebrate this weekend we, Chris and the kids and myself, had fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner last night. Then we all 4 went bowling. We are not going to be representing anyone in a tournament- EVER! Still I had fun as did Chris, the kids not as much fun but they liked it "some". Then we came home from bowling and had grilled gingerbread.

This morning Chris and I were talking about the need for bowling to recognize and reward the efforts of bowlers (me) who get split after split and are not able to hit either pin standing--- there should be some sort of a reward in points for getting a split in the first place ;-)

oh well--

We will just have to go again. The good news is- it is black light bowling after 10 pm!

Comments

Linda said…
Sounds fun....but what is black night bowling?