My sweetie

Chris and the kids left yesterday for a week long trip to Oregon.

Chris has a sister that lives in the wine-country a little outside of Portland.

Chris and the kids drove from his house to Boise yesterday and then on to his sisters house today.

One of the great things about my sweetie is that he is super romantic.

On the way out of town he and the kids stopped by my house and took me to lunch before they said goodbye. (we also switched cars and Steve has AC and Rosie does not)

Well Chris walked up to the house with a huge bouquet of roses for me. He said "these should last until at least the middle of next week so you can think of me when ever you see them."

What a fantastic guy I have.

Lach has been texting me off and on during the whole trip to keep me up to date on where they are and also to act as scribe so Chris can tell me he loves me. I have such a great family.

Here is a photo of my sweetie just before they left.

Comments

Linda said…
Nice picture and nice life.
Debbie said…
Yup! You are smitten! But smitten is good.