North Carolina

Well I made it to NC safely last night.
It is really nice to be back east where it is green and humid and lovely.
I am at a class for this week and am really loving it so far.
There is soooo much for me to learn.
I am leaning about the type of analysis I hope to be using for my dissertation.
So far I have learned that I have have a lot to learn!
;-)
The hotel that I am staying in is really nice.
I am loving having someone come in and turn down the bed for me.
There is a lovely robe and a big tub.....
Maybe I can talk Chris into moving into this hotel???

Comments

Linda said…
Love it....You were born to live in the lap of luxury....Too bad your parents idea of luxury was "only two girls to a room". Enjoy, the class sounds great and like it will compliment the ton of knowledge already stored in your "suer sized" brain!