Submitted...

I have just completed and submitted the last bit for my IRB application!
IRB- Institutional Review Board, any time you do research with people, they must verify that you are not going to hurt anyone and that the study is valuable and worthy of approval. Because of the nature of my study I am doing 2 IRB submission. One at the University of Utah (because I am a student there) and one in Washington State (because I will conduct my research there).
Anyway--- both are submitted and I await approval or corrections and the invitation to reapply.
Once I get approval I am off to Gig Harbor!
I hope to spend a few months there collecting my data.

Comments

Karla said…
Yippy! At-a-girl!
Linda said…
:-) FOR YOU
AND :-( FOR ME.
Tiff and Kyle said…
WHOOOT! I am so excited for you to start the research part. And to see new stuff.
cool.
Sassy said…
this is so exciting! congratulations - so much hard work... and this is just the beginning :D mwahahaha